EARMA RM Roadmap
Special Interest Group on EARMA RM Roadmap
The RM-ROADMAP project supports the strengthening of an inclusive research management community by creating a roadmap for the future of research management (RM) in Europe.
As a DARMA member, your valuable input and expertise are essential to the success of this endeavor. By joining our Special Interest Group (SIG), you will have the chance to actively participate in the project’s findings and to be informed about the latest developments of the project.
The project objectives are particularly relevant to the Danish context as we already have a well-established community, DARMA.
The objectives are:
- Connect new and existing networks on a community platform to:
- Create a bottom-up consensus about the future of Research Management.
- Inform about the existing training, networking, funding and mobility opportunities.
- Clarify the role and potential for Research Managers to support the ERA and overall R&I System:
- Efficiency & Effectiveness,
- Quality Control,
- Reducing administrative, burden for researchers,
- Trust and accountability.
The project is running over three years, with the launch of the project Online Knowledge and Community Platform in September 2023. See full overview of the timeline here
|Københavns Universitet||Institut for Fødevarevidenskab|
Annedorte Vad (president)
|Aalborg University (AAU)||Fundraising og Projektledelse|