EARMA AI Day
EARMA AI Day
AI in Horizon Europe Proposals and Evaluations will give you valuable insights into the world of AI in Horizon Europe proposal writing and evaluation.
1. AI in Horizon Europe proposal writing
2. AI in Horizon Europe proposal evaluation
Preliminary agenda (subject to change).
- 09:30 – Registration and coffee
- 10:00 – Welcome
- 10:05 – Keynote: The use of AI: Possibilities and Pitfalls, by Associate Professor Dave Lewis (Trinity College Dublin, School of Computer Science and Statistics, Head of AI)
- 10:30 – Using AI to enhance the funding process, by Daren Howell (VP of Research Intelligence, Springer Nature)
- 10:45 – Panel of Horizon Europe proposal writers on how they use AI
- 11:30 – Coffee break
- 12:00 – Isabel Vergara and Miguel Ruiz (European Commission DG RTD) on the European Commission perspective of the use of AI in proposals and evaluations of Horizon Europe
- 12:45 – Mihalis Kritikos (European Commission DG RTD ERIS): Implications of AI on Ethics and Research Integrity in Horizon Europe
- 13:15 – Lunch (included in reg. fee)
- 14:15 – Panel of Evaluators and evaluation experts about the implications of AI on Horizon Europe proposal evaluation.
- 15:15 – Networking session on the topic of AI
- 16:00 – Goodbye coffee and further networking
It can also be found here.
The DoubleTree Hotel Brussels City is conveniently located just a short 15-minute walk from Grand Place. Situated across from the Botanical Garden of Brussels, it offers easy access to nature’s beauty. Moreover, the hotel enjoys excellent transportation links, allowing guests to effortlessly explore the city’s attractions via buses, trams, and taxis.
If accommodation is needed, we recommend staying in the DoubleTree by Hilton Brussels City where the event is organised, or in a close area where good options are Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre, The Hoxton, Hotel Indigo Brussels City, and Hotel Progress.
Registration + Participation fee
You can register by clicking the yellow button above.
Member participation fee: 295 Euros + VAT (whole programme incl. meals included)
Non-member participation fee: 395 Euros + VAT (whole programme incl. meals included)
At own expense: Transport and accommodation
Don’t hesitate to email email@example.com.