Research Project Coordinator
Research Project Coordinator
We are looking for a decisive and assertive research project coordinator to join us in the administration group at Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research, University of Copenhagen.
The research project coordinator is responsible for supporting externally funded research in the center’s Disease Systems Biology program. In addition to the tasks in the research program, the coordinator will support center level reporting and development tasks in the administration. The coordinator will work with the program Research Director, Professor Søren Brunak to ensure that projects are delivered on time, with responsibility towards international collaborators and for organising and prioritising workloads within required timelines. The coordinator’s work will require forward planning to meet project milestones and will involve frequent interaction with others where initiative to resolve problems and queries is needed.
The research project coordinator reports to the Head of Administration and Finance Peter Dyrsting.
- Post-award: Coordination of research projects, including financial and scientific reporting to funders (foundations, EU/NIH and research councils).
- Pre-award: Identify and secure research collaboration opportunities, facilitate the application process, and provide a professional project management service for large multi-party projects, of which some take the form of public-private partnerships.
- Financial management of research projects in collaboration with the finance department and the head of program Søren Brunak.
- Management support and leadership sparring.
- Communication with external collaborators, including reporting to the university and to funders.
- You are outgoing, robust, analytical and goal oriented.
- You have considerable skills in structure and organization.
- You are experienced with coordination of research projects.
- You are independent and have good judgement.
- You are fluent in written and oral Danish and English.
- You have a master’s degree.
Place of employment
The employment is at CPR, University of Copenhagen, located in central Copenhagen. The environment at CPR is ambitious and international, with approx. 30 different nationalities currently represented. The center language is English.
Terms of employment
Salary, pension and terms of employment will be in accordance with the agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations) as an academic employee or special consultant depending on your qualifications. Depending on qualifications, a supplement may be negotiated.
For further information please contact Peter Dyrsting (email: firstname.lastname@example.org / phone: 51821967).
Please submit your application in English
The application should consist of the following:
- Letter of application/motivation
- Your CV
- Copy of relevant certificates/diplomas
We reserve the right not to consider material received after the deadline, and not to consider applications that do not live up to the abovementioned requirements.
University of Copenhagen wish to reflect the diversity of society and welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of age, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation. Appointment will be based on merit alone.