SRAI - Society of Research Administrators International
SRA International is the premier global research management society providing education, professional development and the latest comprehensive information about research management to over 5,000 members from over 40 countries.
SRA International’s major strength is its diversity. SRAI is the only research management society in the world whose membership spans the entire spectrum of research institutions including: colleges and universities, research hospitals and institutes, government agencies, non-profit funders of research, and industry.
Progress your career and keep your skills sharp
- Webinars. Discounts on two new live webinars every month, and over 150 webinars currently available on demand, 24 x 7
- Training. TrueFit Trainings, Training Intensives, and LevelUP micro-credentialing programs help individuals and teams focus on the education opportunities that will benefit them most.
- Career Advancement. Use our Career Center job board to help you chart a clear path toward career success or apply to be a SRAI Distinguished Faculty Member.
- Journal of Research Administration. Publish articles in our award-winning journal to build your credibility as an expert and share your research.
- Discounted Degrees and Continuing Education Credit. SRAI has partnered with Johns Hopkins University to deliver sought-after degrees and certificates at a 10% discount to SRAI members, and you receive continuing education credit for all educational programs delivered through SRAI, including TrueFit and LevelUP.
Connect with the Research Administration Community
- Coffee Talks. Deep dive on relevant topics in monthly virtual meetings, featuring a facilitated discussion with subject matter experts, followed by Q&A and shared-interest networking.
- SRAI Connect. Benefit from a robust online collaboration hub where members can search and share intellectual capital, participate in moderated discussions and find contacts and colleagues.
- Section and Chapter Meetings. Sections and Chapters host up to 12 meetings yearly. Members can network with local peers as well attend inspiring education sessions.
- Annual Conference. Five days of inspired innovative ideas from industry leaders and experts, valuable, relevant, invigorating professional development, and education and networking.
- Mentoring. Our Odyssey mentoring program pairs experienced mentors with 1:1 or small groups of mentees based on expertise and interest for a 12-month period.
- Volunteering. Members are also eligible to volunteer on several committees that advance SRAI’s mission or for leadership positions that guide SRAI’s future.
The SRAI homepage is www.srainternational.org
DARMA representation on the board of SRA International
- Annedorte Vad, CBS. International Section President from 2014-2016 and Member of the board of directors 2014-2019
- John Westensee, AU. SRAI President from 2014-2016 and Member of the board of directors 2012-2018
DARMA offer: Membership of SRA International
DARMA has a special relationship with SRAI and every full DARMA member has the opportunity to join SRAI at no additional cost and to attend SRAI events free or at the reduced member rate. Use the DARMA membership code “DARMA-2022” when signing up for or renewing your membership. The partnership was announced on DARMA’s homepage and the SRAI homepage in March 2021.